The Greys

The Greys

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Close To Death And A Grey Area In Hospital

It was a couple of years ago and it was an evening in February while I was at the lake working on the cabin with my buddy..that I had a very threatening accident.
While nearly completing the interior walls of the log cabin. I was using a grinder to take off the dead wood after 100 years of exposure. The dead gray wood was soon to be covered over by stain to bring back life to the old logs.

I was about 5 feet off the ground working, when by fluke chance my hair became caught in the grinder and in an instant there was a high speed impact to the side of my head by the grinder. My consciousness was instantly lost as I fell to the floor virtually head first and landing on my skull from a 5 foot drop.

I laid there unconscious and bleeding profusely from the impact regions of the head. I was barely breathing and making gurgling sounds. My best friend watched the entire episode unfold in a few quick seconds.

I was lucky to have such a good friend, who did not panic. He ran over and aggressively separated the grinder from the side of my head. He knew that I needed immediate medical assistance but there is very little to no cell phone service in the area. My friend knew that we had to go immediately as the floor started to pool with blood from my head.

We had a lot of snow at the time..and it was in the heart of winter. -25C is not uncommon.

Having time only to react, I was dragged outside by my friend. He made it to the truck and put me on the tailgate to give the added weight needed for traction to climb the snow covered hill that leads towards the trail to get off the property.

After one attempt at the hill and only making it partially up, my friend looked back to see that I was no longer there laying on the truck. He got out of the truck and went back toward the cabin, where I was now but barely standing. I had gained some consciousness and had taken myself off the truck tailgate and made way to the cabin where he now found me wanting my winter boots. It was very cold out and I had my boots come off while being dragged to the truck. ( I do want to point out that the impacts that knocked me unconscious took away virtually all awareness and I was now going on instinct and self preservation...without actual conscious awareness.)

My friend helped me out..and got me back to the truck...and we tried the hill again..with me laying in the box of the truck. We made it..but were stuck again with a kilometer to go, just to make it off the property, onto a dirt road. 

As strange as it was, my friend suddenly had cell phone reception, which shocked him. He took advantage by quickly phoning another friend nearby, for help.

Help was on the way but we soon became unstuck, and were able to get off the property and onto a gravel road.

I was now in the vehicle, bleeding everywhere and unconscious my buddy did all he could to get me to the local town hospital. I was then rushed to my hometown hospital, shortly after.

Up to this point I have no memories since just before the accident.

I became consciously aware a few days later as I woke up in my hometown hospital, in a bed with an IV feeding into my arm.

I knew where I was but I was not aware what had exactly happened. I did become more aware shortly after from the pain. I knew that I had been in an accident that was serious.

I discovered later that I had already received two CT scans since arriving at the hospital, during my days of unconsciousness.

It was very different for me. I do not normally turn for help from the medical field, but knew that I was in a position that I had no choice.

There were a couple nurses were very helpful towards me. One being a family member of my friend and the other originating from the lake area where I had been.
I was given solid food but it was inedible and so I requested oranges as the only food that I would eat.

I really do not know what had happened to this point, but it was obvious that something was not right.

I was not being fed properly and I know what healthy is, that is why I did request oranges. I listen to my body. It was just after that, some staff began to try to coax me into having flu vaccination shots. They said that I needed it and it was in my best interest.
I flat out refused as I was long aware of the negative effects that can occur from the toxins they call vaccines.

I finally got to meet the doctor that was in charge of looking after me while there. I thought it very strange that the name of the doctor was Dr. Grey but I did not make anything out of it at the time.

After becoming aware that I had already been taken in for two CT scans, I asked the doctor what the results were. 
It was right at that point in time is when I started to get stonewalled over what should have been important enough to tell me.
The doctor refused to give me any information whatsoever to my condition and to the results of the two CT scans.

I asked Dr. Grey why I was being refused information on my own condition and in turn I was flat out told “it was PRIVATE information”. My immediate reaction was “private”? “It's my much more PRIVATE does this need to be?”

Dr. Grey continued to stonewall me about my results and was still pushing me to get vaccination shots.. It was then..that I realized that it was not in my best interest to stay in the hospital.

I checked myself out, to the surprise of the staff. I am sure they all expected me to they left the bed open for me, days after I left.

I was scheduled for a third CT scan a few days later and I said I would return to have it done.

I made it home and immediately started to research head/brain injuries and came to the conclusion that there was only one option to healing a brain injury and that, it was sleep.
I slept 20 hours a day minimum during the first few days after checking myself out. I also kept with my diet of oranges.

After a few days, I did return for another CT scan. I went home immediately after the scan and continued to sleep for a minimum of 20 hours a day.

It was not 3 days after my latest CT scan, that I ended up at the brain specialist's office to find out the results to my third CT scan. I really should not have been up and walking around but I needed to know what was going on.

To my displeasure but no surprise, I was refused by the doctor when I spoke to reception, and I was also refused by the doctor of any recent information to the latest scan results.

It was like a bad dream..or a very bad movie and NONE of what was going on made any sense. I had gone in thinking that with it being the specialist whom I was coming into see and with him having the results of all three scans, then there would be no problem learning of the results and of the condition that my brain was in.

I was not about to just give up. I knew it was my actual life that was at stake. I spoke to certain staff at the hospital and I explained the entire situation, as I was aware.

It turned out that I was not the only one that was thrown back by what had all occurred till then for me.

My faith in humanity took a slight turn for the one of the medical staff went out of their way and leaked a copy the results over to me.

I am still very grateful as it was something that I needed to be aware of...I needed to know if I was on the right track for healing the brain. I needed to know something..ANYTHING! 
I had still be stonewalled till then and totally in the dark to what was going on.

I discovered from the results that I was on the right route by diet and above all by sleep. The three areas that were focused for my brain (the first of my knowledge) all had blood receding from the brain, which was what was needed to call it a continuing recovery.

I continued my healing..I am smart enough from my own research to understand the ONLY way a brain injury will heal is during sleep. I slept minimum of 20 hours a day for the next month and a half.

I recovered very well considering the extent of damage that had been done. I am truly lucky to be alive but now face many changes in life due to two senses not recovering to full, smell and taste will never be the same for me. I now taste the ingredients of the product and not the final taste outcome.
I am very aware of the almost toxic tastes to most of the manufactured food we are fed. The only things that have remained the same in flavor are some fruits/berries and a few vegetables. Nothing smells the same any longer. BUT I am lucky to taste or smell at all.

Looking at all of the things that were not right during my time under care of the medical field, I had to sit down..and really think about everything that had happened since becoming aware after the accident.

Starting at when I became fully aware and conscious days after the accident as I woke up in the hospital. Just before I opened my eyes for the first time, there was only one thought at the front of my mind. It was MIBs or more specifically my men in black abduction.

I feel the most likely reason that it was so predominate at that moment, was for one reason. While taken and rendered unconscious by the MIBs, things were done to me. Some of the same was, as I was being moved and focused on while in the hospital under care. I was tested..injected..moved prodded..etc.
Being moved and having things done to you while unconscious does not mean that you do not know what is going least not consciously.

Having all of that sitting right there in front of my mind to start..was an eery way to regain consciousness.

The next thing that sticks out is having a doctor by the name of “Dr. Grey”. It could be sheer coincidence but after having Grey keep up with the nondisclosure of my condition and the results of CTs, caused more concern for me.

I wondered why I was so kept in the dark. If I am consciously aware, it would be only fair to tell me of my condition and results from CT scans. 
Dr. Grey was very adamant that there was to be no information passed as it was “private” and “confidential” though the situation could not be any more personal with it being my own body.
(Friends and even close family, mother and father were not able to learn anything at all, about my condition. It was said to be "private")

Having been refused to been seen and to refused to have important information pass by the brain specialist, lead to even more suspicion.

Since being abducted by the greys and by MIBs, I am aware and pay attention to so much more around me. I know that I can sense them if near, before I even see them.
I also know that I likely have at least one or more implants in my body from my abductions that help to amplify that awareness.

I do think it is very possible that the one reason why I was not told any of the results of my CT scans or condition and I was stonewalled, is most likely due to whatever I have had done to me..or had placed inside my body during the alien abductions in the past.

There is always a hush that seems to spread when it comes to abductees that are found out in such places as hospitals. 
I know that I am not alone in how I was treated. There are other abductees in other countries all around the world that have also faced difficult situations when dealing with the medical field. I know from having talked to many.

When attempting to see the specialist after the third CT scan and being denied all prudent information, I knew for sure that something was not right and it seems to confirm my feelings.

The entire affair that transpired while being under medical care would have been too much to handle had I not been through so much in my life already with extraterrestrials.

I could not bring myself into harms way again. I had enough of that already and felt that my healing could not have been done better..other than on my own.

I would like everyone who reads this to be aware that when in your gut. I have yet to put full faith into anything and what happened to me is just one example as to why you should be aware and should be able to think for yourself. Putting your life into some ones hands is not always wise.

If you are an abductee that has been treated poorly and had information kept from you in the medical world or had other experiences with them. Please feel free to write to me..and we can talk about what you have gone through. I am always interested in when it comes to other abductees.

"The more I go through life...the more I see...nothing is.. as it is suppose to be." (taken by the greys)



  1. HI Todd. Gruesome encounter with that grinder.....
    Im Glad you survived.

  2. I had an encounter with ketamine as a seven year old,having to undergo surgery with a fractured leg.
    I had a very strange-bizarre out of body experience,wich the doctors just laughed at when i tried to tell them i could hear and see and move around in the room with no body.
    That was impossible,they said,as i was unconscious from a heavy dose of sedatives.
    That experience did something to me,that made me very curious of altered states.Still is,today.:)

  3. What a amazing story !!! Sounds like u have had ur share of bad luck / good luck ...
    I probably would have lost it when finding out the Dr name ... I don t blame u for getting ur butt out of there !! So glad everything turned out ok for u!!! 👍
    Kudo's to your friend for keeping himself together and doing whatever was needed to (probably) save ur life.
    P.s. I ve enjoyed reading and listening to ur interviews and blogs...
    the fact u r a Canadian is what first caught my attention , most of the abductions story's r from other countries...Thank you for taking the time and sharing Lite & Lov
    sue from Ont.


Popular Posts