The Greys

The Greys

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Are The Alien Greys Underground?

I have been led through experiences to think it is very possible here at the Parkland Region of Manitoba.


Of course I have had many close encounters with UFO / OVNIs and ET, but it was two years ago that I had an experience which started my search for caves in the area.


It was midnight during a mid summer night...when there was suddenly a loud deep metal clank..It sounded like BIG steel on BIG steel. Following the clank..would follow a very strong, deep thud from underground.
My initial thoughts we steel pilings being driven into the ground. The clanks and thuds were very disturbing..being where I stay there..there should not be that kind of work going on anywhere around there.


What I found through my search and contacting many locals and geological surveyors that have experience and knowledge of the area.. was there are NO caves in the area...No mines ever in the area..yet..I have discovered a man that is aware of a deep cave..that is so large it could be a mine.


It is on "Crown Land" in the Parkland Region of Manitoba..and there is no past history of any mining taking place in the area, according to government and local residents..


The cave..is deep..and very few human eyes have ever even seen the entrance, but we will.


The video of the cave investigation will be available for you, in the near future. We will look to see if there is any evidence of ET or past history of what has taken place there as well as how deep it goes.

You can read about this incident more, in "part 4" to my close encounters on my blog.. or if you have not yet.. read about all my encounters and experiences.



May you one day be awakened, by the truth.

Peace

Todd

2 comments:

  1. Hi...Visit/Support for you...
    Go to my Guestbook Page and add your URL to my site :)Follow me too:)

    I am Follower #24 ...Please follow me back :)Greetings from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you. I think a lot of people will wake up this year. The ones that don't can give this world another try. I am ready to move on.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts